• +Gloves with superb dexterity for precise handling and assembly tasks.
• Premium quality nitrile coated gloves providing cut level 5 resistance
• Seamless knitted liner and breathable coating allow for extended wear and comfort
• Excellent for wet and oily applications
• Bulk discount available when you buy 10 pairs
• Complies with BS EN 388: 2003 - 4542
Recommended where excellent finger movement is needed and good touch sensitivity.
Highly protective against cuts, ideal for handling sharp metal sheets, glass, blades & knives. & also with a Good resistance to abrasion and puncture.
*ISO 13997 Standard is the new version of the EN 388 2003 test procedure performed by a TDM machine, The requirements for obtaining a level 5 performance in this test are more stringent than those of the EN388 2003 standard
Ultra Lightweight ISO Cut E Liner. Soft yet durable PU palm coating offers unrivalled dexterity whilst providing excellent grip in dry or wet applications. RTC™ reinforces the glove in an inherently weak area and can increase the life of the glove by 30%.
Ultra Lightweight ISO Cut E Liner
Soft yet durable PU palm coating offers unrivalled dexterity whilst providing excellent grip in dry or wet applications
Seamless, high cut resistant green liner constructed from a fusion of HPPE and other innovative yarns. Nitrile foam coating allows moisture and oil to be conducted away from the surface to improve grip and handling. High performance glove for safe handling in a variety of higher risk applications.
EN388 - 4-5-4-2
• ActivGrip™ ATA® gloves have a soft yet durable Nitrile MicroFinish® coating of ActivGrip™ and Advanced Technology Armor® which is a revolutionary design of yarns and fibers.
• Conforms to EN388: 2016 4X32D
Special Non-porous nitrile foam coated, ISO Cut C glove with proprietary impact protection on the back of the glove. This glove offers cost effective protection to impact whilst retaining dexterity, longevity and comfort.
Flexible green colour coded cut C liner ensures quick recognition of the cut hazard.
Hardwearing nitrile foam palm coating offers excellent grip in wet and dry applications.
Foam bubbles on the rear of the glove are placed to reduce any discomfort for the user during extended periods
A cut resistant 18 inch sleeve machine
knitted from a carefully designed mix of
HPPE, Lycra™ and other high tech fibres
to provide cut level 5 protection. The
thumb slot design and elasticated top
ensure comfort and security during
wear. Excellent abrasion resistance
makes this sleeve extremely durable and
ideal for hardwearing applications.
Designed to be worn in conjunction
with our cut level 5 range of gloves for
Mechanical protection in dry conditions,
handling glass, metal, concrete blocks,