Manual handling tasks, no matter how intensive, remain one of the most frequent causes of workplace injury.
Therefore, it's important to select the correct hand protection for the application at hand - no single glove will provide universal, everlasting protection.
To ensure that you and your employees are protected, always take note of the 4-digit pictogram on the back of the glove, which provides test ratings for abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance (where 1=low protection and 5=maximum protection).
Other protection features in the BACA gloves range include:-
- Anti-Vibration: For protection from HAVS when handling machinery and equipment.
- Chemical hazard: Provides protection against common chemicals in dry, wet and oily conditions.
- Disposable: Offers temporary hand protection. Available in a variety of materials, including latex and powder free options, typically used in the automotive industry
- General handling: Gloves with options including enhanced grip, dexterity, or low lint transfer for product/manual handling.
- Heat-resistant: High strength stitching and welting to protect against extreme heat, including welding tasks.
- Leather: Ideal for drivers and handling environments for dexterity and protection combined.
- Thermal: Gloves featuring high performance in extreme cold conditions.
For more info, visit https://lnkd.in/eB-vk2M. Need advice on gloves? Call us on 0330 700 0090 or visit www.bacasafety.co.uk