The EVBSILSPRAY Everbuild All Purpose Silicone Spray (400ml) is a dry silicone lubricant and mould release agent for the easing of friction between two surfaces. It is ideal for use in mould making/release industries, to ease installation of rubber and EPDM gaskets to window and door frames and has hundreds of uses around the home, garage, workshop and industry. It will also enhance the appearance of vinyl and hard surfaces such as car dashboards etc, where the dry-bright finish will eliminate the need to polish.
- Enables friction to be reduced between most surfaces.
- Eliminates noise and squeak.
- Leaves a bright gloss finish to vinyl.
AREAS FOR USE
- Multitude of uses in the mould making and mould release industries.
- Making easy the installation of EPDM gaskets to window and doorframes.
- Restoring the black gloss finish to car vinyl trim without the need for polishing.
- As a general high quality spray lubricant
WD-40 is an all purpose liquid for displacing moisture, corrosion control, lubrication, cleaning and penetration. It has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metals. Although not essentially a lubricant, WD-40 is regularly used to lubricate all light machinery and electrical equipment. WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
Metal spout suitable for use with Faithfull FAIAUJERRY20 and FAIAUJERRY10 Jerry Cans. Clips neatly on to the can top to form a tight, leak-free seal and allows more accurate pouring of Jerry Can contents without waste.
Metal construction with flexible rubber tip to prevent damage to receiving container, and rubber seal for a water-tight connection to the can.
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
Ideal for use around the garden, home, on the building site, farm or stables. This lightweight, heavy-duty polyethylene, flexible tub features super-strong comfortable handles and is ideal for solids and fluids.
Enviromentally friendly black Flex Tubs are made from 100% recycled material and are 100% recyclable
In 3 different sizes:
400 assorted cable ties in a reusable plastic storage barrel.
5 popular sizes and colours. Easy to use with hundreds of uses around the home, garden and workplace.
Barrel contains the following mix:
50 of 100 mm (4in) WHITE.
50 of 100 mm (4in) BLACK.
50 of 150 mm (6in) BLUE.
50 of 150 mm (6in) RED.
50 of 200 mm (8in) GREEN.
50 of 200 mm (8in) WHITE.
50 of 250 mm (10in) BLACK.
50 of 300 mm (12in) WHITE