Finding the perfect fit for your clothing is essential for retaining a smart appearance, as well as for your safety and comfort while on the go.
Looking to kit out your whole team? Contact us today on 0330 700 0090 or email email@example.com to book a fitting service.
Measuring Up Tips
- Measure over light clothing or underwear for the exact fit.
- For shirts, ensure you can place two fingers between the tape and your neck for the right fit.
- Measure the fullest part under your arms for jumpers and vests.
- To find the right blouse size, measure around the fullest part of the chest, ensuring the tape is level across your shoulders.
- When measuring up for trousers or skirts, position the tape across the waist band level. Inside leg measurements should be taken from the crotch seam to the hem.
- Ladies should measure the fullest part of the hips, which is usually 8" below the waist.